If you're searching for a permanent way to improve the quality of your smile while avoiding grinding or drilling, veneers may be the answer. Veneers are bonded directly to the surface of malformed, broken or discolored teeth - providing a polished, straight look.
Composite Resin Veneers
Enhancing your smile at a great value, composite resin veneers can improve your teeth at a lower cost. In this procedure:
- Your tooth is condensed in size slightly to allow room for the composite resin.
- The resin is matched to the color of your other teeth, applied, shaped, bonded using a curing light, and finalized by polishing.
- The end result is a clean, whitened new tooth!
Crafted to provide a beautiful appearance and comfortable fit, porcelain veneers are an excellent option to improve your smile. The process is quite simple:
- Impressions are taken of the target tooth; those impressions are used to create a veneer.
- The target tooth is reduced to ensure an even fit, and then the veneer is attached with durable bonding cement.
- The veneers are matched with tooth color and shape to provide optimal appearance as well.
Do not go another day feeling self-conscious about your smile, call American Dental Wellness today at (904) 272-9440 and acquire the smile you have always wanted!